January 16, 2020
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement;
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports;
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns and their meaning related to key peformance indicators;
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management;
- Oversees monitoring of loans.
BS Business Management / Administration / Finance / Marketing or other related fields
At least 3 years of relevant Professional experience working in a financial institution.
Please send your resume to email@example.com