Financial Analyst / Loans Assistant
January 16, 2020
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Prepares comprehensive credit evaluation and analysis reports (whether account development or re-evaluation), assessing the viability of accounts as possible lending or investment outlets of PCCI managed funds;
- Acts as support “Account Officer” (AO) of accounts reviewed/ evaluated by constantly monitoring major market and/ or industry developments that might have an impact on the said accounts;
- Always be up-dated on news broadcasts and information that have relevance to the Group’s research and credit review/ evaluation and to the Company (PCCI) as a whole and its valued clients;
- Establish appropriate business contacts with client companies, government agencies and other institutions;
- Prepares documents related to the credit facility/ies extended to borrowers.
- Ensures documentation requirements are complete.
- Monitors loan availments of accounts vis-à-vis credit facility granted;
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
BS Business Management / AB Economics / Management Engineering / Accounting
At least 3 years experience as Credit/Financial Analyst in a financial institution. Experience in loan documentation is a plus.
Please send your resume to email@example.com